Monday, August 19, 2013

What do you think?

I belong to Google Plus and someone had posted a question. " Does any one else feel like America has lost some of it's grit? I just had to put my 2 cents in and respond with this.


I feel in this day and age that some americans but not all have gotten lazy. Some have come to the conclusion that they should let the other guy deal with it. I am one that is proud to say I am an american so give me the respect that I am due and to the one's that feel the other guy should deal with it than they are the one's that should pack their bags and get the !@#$ out of my country, They can go and be ruled by one of these third world !@#$ heads that they all deserve.
America has become dependant on the other guy for far to long. We are suppose to be the strongest and toughest nation on this planet, ya right maybe years ago when it really meant something. I am no politician ( which I think are all useless) but, I feel we need to get a lion on the throne and not a chimp.


That is how I feel, you can agree or if not you know where to go.



2 comments:

  1. I think about half the country still has grit, but many are getting too old to use it. That's why Obama wants to kill off the old folks; he's afraid they might "contaminate" the younger folks with morals and courage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, we could benefit from some old school thinking.

    ReplyDelete