Monday, February 11, 2013

Record snow hits Connecticut

You can imagine my surprise when I woke up this past Saturday morning to see record snowfall. Connecticut has anywhere from 2 to 3 feet of snow and as for me it took almost 2 days to dig out. I literally had to push the front door open enough where I could squeeze out the door.

Schools and some businesses are still closed and the local library which is where I have been going to get on the computer is also closed. Right now I am using a very outdated computer that is not cooperating in uploading my recent snow storm pictures so I hope to share them soon, just as soon as I can get to the library which has updated and the most current computers that actually do what I need them to do.

Personal photos to share coming soon:


4 comments:

  1. Rick
    I really feel for you guys, that was one astonding snow fall, and the winter for you all is not over yet. Looking forward to seeing the pics. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been praying there'd be no loss of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was one heck of a snow storm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, the town is still digging out in certain areas.

    ReplyDelete